You can contribute significantly to Grace UMC without spending any additional money! Simply use gift cards purchased through the nationally recognized ShopWithScrip program for your everyday purchases as well as gift purchases and you earn money for your church. These are the same gift cards, at the exact same price, that you would purchase at each store, but buying them through the program includes a rebate back to Grace United Methodist Church. Add up all those rebates and the ShopWithScrip program can make a significant impact on our budget.
May 2020 Update: Good news! We will be placing an order on June 9 for physical gift cards that will ship to Grace for you to pick up. You can order online — or drop off or mail a paper scrip order form to arrive at the church office by June 9. Remember, you can always support Grace through your SCRIP account using the electronic gift card option described below. Payment is online and you use the e-cards/certificates for online shopping. Thanks everyone and we’re happy to be back to ordering physical gift cards as well.
It’s easy to order, with multiple options so you can pick the one best for you.
– FORM DROP-OFF for PHYSICAL CARDS: If you prefer, you can fill out a paper order form and drop it off at the Grace E&A Building along with a check payable to Grace UMC (you can also mail it). The deadlines for this option are listed in the Gracevine newsletter and the Grace bulletin. Your physical gift cards will be delivered to the church for you to pick up. You do NOT need to create an online account to use this option so it could not be easier. Click here to download the paper order form.
– ONLINE ORDERING for PHYSICAL CARDS: You can follow the steps below to set up a secure online account and order physical cards online — and you can also easily pay online through the program’s secure PrestoPay feature plus a new credit card option — or drop off a check for the cards you ordered online, payable to Grace UMC by the ordering deadline. Your physical gift cards will be delivered to the church for you to pick up. Click here to see a Q&A about the new Credit Card payment option.
Click here to learn how to set up online Presto Pay.
Watch a video about signing up for PrestoPay.
– ELECTRONIC GIFT CARDS: With the ScripNOW program, you can get eCards right when you need them and even send them via email as a gift. This option also lets you print an eCard certificate to redeem at a store or with the information to enter for online shopping. (Almost 300 retailers take part in ScripNOW!) With ScripNOW you can pay online for instant eCard delivery or plan ahead and pay Grace UMC by check and our Scrip Coordinator will then release your eCards. Click here to check out the details of the ScripNOW Program.
Here’s how to set up an online account:
- Go to www.shopwithscrip.com
- Select Get Started on the top right. Then select Join Your Existing Program.
- Provide the Enrollment Code for Grace United Methodist Church (You can copy and paste it from here to make it easier): 6FBDAAFD3924L
- Start shopping, either online or with a paper form! Consider using a credit card or setting up Presto Pay for ease of ordering. To keep costs down, Shop with Scrip charges a 2.6% convenience fee to pay with a credit card, but it does not impact the amount of the rebate that goes to Grace. Presto Pay, which links to a bank account, does not lead to a convenience fee.