Special Holiday Ordering Deadlines: We’ve added new options – Place orders by December 3 and December 15 for delivery to Grace.
You can contribute significantly to Grace UMC without spending any additional money! Simply use gift cards purchased through the nationally recognized ShopWithScrip program for your everyday purchases as well as gift purchases and you earn money for your church. These are the same gift cards, at the exact same price, that you would purchase at each store, but buying them through the program includes a rebate back to Grace United Methodist Church. Add up all those rebates and the ShopWithScrip program can make a significant impact on our budget.
It’s easy to order, with multiple options so you can pick the one best for you.
– NEW APP OPTION: Order through the RaiseRight Fundraising App for delivery of physical gift cards right to your home or to someone else as a gift! Orders must be placed in the app and paid for with a bank or credit card. This feature is not available on ShopWithScrip.com or MyScripWallet.com. For a small shipping fee, cards that are labeled “Ship to Home Eligible” in the app can be shipped directly to you instead of Grace UMC. Download the RaiseRight App to your device. If you are already a Grace UMC Shop With Scrip member then just sign in and shop right from the app. If you need to join from within the RaiseRight app, call the Grace UMC Office at 321-452-2420 to request the Enrollment Code for Grace United Methodist Church. (You will need this code to link your account to Grace so we get credit for your orders).
– FORM DROP-OFF for PHYSICAL CARDS: If you prefer, you can download a scrip order form, fill it out and drop it off at the Grace E&A Building along with a check payable to Grace UMC (you can also mail it). The paper form can also be picked up from the church office. The deadline for this option is normally the 5th of every month. Your physical gift cards will be delivered to the church for you to pick up. You do NOT need to create an online account to use this option so it could not be easier. Contact the church office if you have questions.
– ONLINE ORDERING for PHYSICAL CARDS TO PICK UP AT GRACE: You can follow the steps below to set up a secure online account and order physical cards online — and you can also easily pay online through the program’s secure PrestoPay feature plus a new credit card option — or drop off a check for the cards you ordered online, payable to Grace UMC by the ordering deadline. Your physical gift cards will be delivered to the church for you to pick up. Click here to see a Q&A about the Credit Card payment option.
Click here to learn how to set up online Presto Pay.
Watch a video about signing up for PrestoPay.
– ELECTRONIC GIFT CARDS: With the ScripNOW program, you can get eCards right when you need them and even send them via email as a gift. This option also lets you print an eCard certificate to redeem at a store or with the information to enter for online shopping. (Almost 300 retailers take part in ScripNOW!) With ScripNOW you can pay online for instant eCard delivery or plan ahead and pay Grace UMC by check and our Scrip Coordinator will then release your eCards. Click here to check out the details of the ScripNOW Program.
Here’s how to set up an online account:
- Call the Grace UMC Office at 321-452-2420 to request the Enrollment Code for Grace United Methodist Church. (You will need this code to link your account to Grace so we get credit for your orders).
- Go to www.shopwithscrip.com
- Select Get Started on the top right. Then select Join Your Existing Program.
- Start shopping, either online or with a paper form! Consider using a credit card or setting up Presto Pay for ease of ordering. To keep costs down, Shop with Scrip charges a 2.6% convenience fee to pay with a credit card, but it does not impact the amount of the rebate that goes to Grace. Presto Pay, which links to a bank account, does not lead to a convenience fee.