Giving is a tangible way that we “live by faith” each and every week as we trust God in all aspects of our lives – even our finances. Anytime you are a guest at Grace, please don’t feel like you need to give. The members and regular attendees support the ministries at Grace.
How can I give online?
- Vanco Payment Solutions: Our Secure Online Giving System
- Bank Bill Pay: Follow the Steps to Give Via Your Bank’s Payment System
- Shop With Scrip: Purchase Gift Cards for Your Shopping & Gifts with a Rebate to Grace UMC
Grace uses Vanco Payment Solutions to facilitate online giving. To give with Vanco:
- Select the Click Here to Give Online button below.
- If this is your first time, select Create a Profile and create a profile. You’ll only have to do this once. Otherwise select Returning User.
- Provide the information necessary to complete the online gift. You will need to specify the amount; frequency; your bank information; etc.
If you would like to give via your bank’s bill pay system:
- Login to your bank’s online bill pay system. This process will vary per institution.
- Select the option to add a new payee
- Use the following information to complete the payee information:
- Grace United Methodist Church of Merritt Island
- 65 Needle Blvd, Merritt Island, FL 32953
- Phone Number
- Account Number
- Your First & Last Name
If you wish for your gift to be designated to a specific purpose. (Current Expense, Building, a specific ministry, etc) please add it in the memo section.