At Grace we have a number of exciting opportunities for people to grow in their walk with Christ. We offer a variety of Bible studies, Sunday School classes, times to connect with others, as well as opportunities to go on mission trips and serve within our own community! While we are all united in Christ, Grace embraces the idea that we all have different interests and needs in our life. We hope to meet these needs and address the interests that you have, wherever you are on your journey of faith, and we pray that you find a group or class to connect with and grow with while on this journey.
Adult Bible Studies
- Monday Bible Study: 9:00am in room 214 E&A Building. Discussion about scriptures from Sunday’s message.
- Monday Night Study: 5:30pm. Meets in the Chapel. Various topics throughout the year.
- Monday Night New Beginnings Grief Support Group @ 6:00pm room 214 E&A building.
- Women’s Circle of Faith: Tuesday @ 10:00am. Room 212 in the E&A Building. Various topics.
- Bible Study Fellowship: Wednesday @ 10:00am. Room 214 in the E&A Building. Book of the Bible.
- Traveling Light: Wednesday @ 6:00pm. In the Sanctuary after regular Wednesday Dinner. This study explores “baggage” we all carry with us in daily life.
Generation 2 Generation
Wednesday nights during the school year are filled with new opportunities for fun and learning with an intergenerational component. This midweek opportunity for you and your kids is a great mix of learning and excitement beginning with dinner at 5:15 p.m. After the meal join us for games; praise music; and other fun activities which will help us all meet and interact with others from within the church family.
United Methodist Women
We invite you to connect today through the United Methodist Women’s Ministry at Grace. It’s our goal to help you become a more fully devoted follower of Christ and to allow God’s Word to inspire you to love, learn, and lead the present and future generations. The United Methodist Women have a rich heritage in the United Methodist Church as well as here at Grace. The official UMW purpose calls women to know God and to experience freedom as whole persons through Jesus Christ; to develop a creative supportive fellowship; and to expand concepts of mission through participation in the global ministries of the church. Grace’s UMW is a group open to any woman who wants to connect with other Christian women through fellowship, outreach, service and community. There are many activities, events and circle (small group) meetings through which to become a part of the UMW. The UMW circles are:
- J.O.Y. Group. Meets the 3rd Tuesday @ 7:00pm in room 214, E&A Building
- UMW Executive Board officers meeting 1st Wednesday @ 10:00am in room 214, E&A Building.
- UMW General Meeting 2nd Wednesday @ 10:00am in room 214, E&A Building.
- UMW the Martha Circle 3rd Wednesday @ 10:00am in room 214, E&A Building.
- UMW Ruth Book Group 4th Wednesday @ 10:00am in room 214, E&A Building.
- UMW LaVonn Circle Bible Study: 3rd Wednesday @ 10:00am at various homes.
Men’s Interdenominational Prayer Group
Each Friday morning in our Fellowship Hall at 6:00am, men from around our community come together for a time of prayer.
This group is all about stitching, quilting, sewing and the occasional scrap-booking session. Got a sewing or quilting project you’ve been meaning to get finished? Maybe you need a little direction or advice? Everyone is welcome to participate! This group usually meets on Thursdays at 5:00p.m. Call the church office to confirm the group is meeting on a particular Thursday.
This is a “ladies only” social group that meets once a month at different restaurants to share a meal and fellowship together. There are only two requirements for the Red Tent gatherings…no church talk and no gossip! Check the church calendar or bulletin for dates and times.
MOPS: Mothers of Preschoolers
Check out the MOPS website for more information about MOPS groups. A summer program is held during the months of June and July.
Mom’s Morning Out Program
Organized and run through our M.O.P.S. program it offers child care for mom’s during the day on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9am to 12noon. Cost for this program is $15.00 per day. Please contact the church office for more information @ 321-452-2420.
Red Bird Mission Trip
Each year we try to send a team to Red Bird Mission in Beverly, Kentucky. This is a mission conference of the United Methodist Church in the Appalachian Mountains. If you would be interested in going on a mission trip to Red Bird please contact the church office for more details about our current trip.